7.15.2010

Things I am excited about, in no particular order.

The incredible weather we're having.
Slowly acquiring a tan and some new freckles.
Friends; living in community.
My city.
Spending 40% of my time in parks.
The eucalyptus sauna at my gym.
God's outpouring of grace and understanding.
Having sweet time with Dad & Mami on the phone.
The books I'm reading.
Earnestly investing in my future.
August.

-----------------------------------------------------------------


"When I look at my life and its secret colours, I feel like bursting into tears. Like that sky.
It's rain and sun both, noon and midnight...I think of the lips I've kissed, and of the wretched
child I was, and of the madness of life and the ambition that sometimes carries me away.
I'm all those things at once. I'm sure there are times when you wouldn't even recognize me.
Extreme in misery, excessive in happiness--I can't say it."

-- Albert Camus, A Happy Death

No comments: