10.03.2010

No no no no no.


It is going to be exceptionally hard to fly back to Seattle tomorrow. Home has been especially comforting and beautiful and good-for-the-soul this time around. I wish I could have just 1 or 2 more days to drink in this sweet time with the people I love most. My parents are like my lighthouse. My brother is growing up, and we are finding out that we have much more in common than blood. My dear grandparents have so many stories I still have to hear. My best friend is embarking upon a huge life adventure and I was able to dip into that, just barely, this weekend. I didn't know my eyes were so hungry for the faces I left in California, and I didn't know it would be so hard to leave them after what seemed like a perfectly alloted time period.

But I have good things to look forward to up north. My life is blessed and full.

No comments: